Some things I’ve made (big & small):
- this paper accepted to CHI 2016: I co-authored this paper called “Does Saying This Make Me Look Good?: How Posters and Outsiders Evaluate Facebook Updates” with Yi-Chia Wang and Dr. Robert Kraut while I was at Carnegie Mellon University.
- #LGBTHistoryIsOK: a hashtag on Twitter about Oklahoma LGBT history, researched & tweeted by me & Sarah Otts
- this playlist on 8tracks (and the cover art for it!)
- this project on Scratch (a programming website for kids run out of the MIT Media Lab)
- this poster: I presented a poster titled “Information Diffusion in Hyperlocal Networks: A Deep Dive in the Diffusion of Microfinance” at the Workshop on Information in Networks in 2015.
- this collaborative gif that I made with my girlfriend at Foo Fest 2016 in Providence
- 3 great reads, my monthly-ish newsletter of interesting links